Why choose our office massage service?
10 reasons to choose Walk-in Backrub
1. We have over 20 years of experience in providing fully clothed acupressure chair massages to businesses. (established 1995)
2. Our massage therapists are Shiatsu practitioners who have studied Japanese massage for three years.
3. Walk-in Backrub's therapists also have to complete our own chair massage course & pass an assessment before working with us.
4. And we teach an accredited chair massages course and get to cherry-pick all the ripe massage therapists, so you’ll only get the very best.
5. Our office massage fuses the best of Western Massage with Japanese and Chinese Massage techniques (we also use acupressure points to relax the body)
6. We also have five Walk-in Backrub shops in Central London where we can offer all your staff discounts anytime.
7. No Contracts. We don't ask you to commit or sign anything so that you can stop the office massage anytime. Keeping customers happy & relaxed is our motto!
8. Chair massage specialists - Backrubbing is what we do full time, for most others, office massage is an add-on service. We only specialise in chair massage
9. Insured. We are covered up to 10 million for public liability insurance & all our therapists carry professional indemnity insurance.
10. Because we're good at chair massage ; )
And maybe you Should Know -
Since 1995, Walk-in Backrub has provided No-Appointment Chair Massage to thousands of happy customers and remains the only Office Massage Company to have 5 Massage Shops in Central London where employees can drop in for a no-nonsense massage.
"Walk-in Backrub provides thousands of backrubs a week to stressed out Londoners."
On Site Massage At Work
We offer On Site Corporate Massage, this is is a simple and cost effective way to enhance the health, profitability and wellness of a business.
We do this by giving employees a short massage in a specially designed chair, this helps reduce stress and increases productivity and positive energy in the workplace. It is also a great way to boost morale or to reward employee performance.